The MX Series allows you to turn any conference room into a video collaboration hub—connecting teams, customers, and partners face-to-face at a moment’s notice.
Two MX Series product lines—the MX700 and MX800 Series performance line and the MX300 and MX200 Series value line—give you great flexibility to deploy and scale video for the needs of your business.
These products represent the performance line within the Cisco portfolio of integrated video collaboration room systems. They offer a superior video and audio experience. The systems combine beautiful design and powerful functionality into an all-in-one solution for medium-to-large meeting rooms.
The MX700 and MX800 Series are ideal for team-based collaboration, boardrooms, meeting rooms, and video-centric rooms:
- The MX800 features a single, 70-inch LED screen for a people-focused experience
- The MX700 features dual 55-inch LED screens for a people-plus-content or person-to-person experience
- Choose a powerful 1080p60, 20x total zoom single camera or an optional, intelligent dual-camera, speaker-tracking solution
- Intuitive Cisco TelePresence Touch 10 provides an easy-to-use interface
- Wall mount or floor stand (free-standing and wall-secured floor stand options)
MX200 and MX300 G2 Series
Cisco MX200 and MX300 systems are designed and priced to bring the benefits of collaboration to more teams and meeting rooms. It’s an ideal way to broadly deploy the Cisco collaboration experience throughout your organization, or make your first move into life-like video communications.
This line of products offer easy installation and deployment, and cost efficiency for broad scale and ease of use and are designed for small-to-medium sized meeting rooms and spaces.
Additional capabilities include:
- Cisco TelePresence Touch 8 interface (first-generation series) and the new, larger Touch 10 interface (G2 series)
- Dual display for an optimal content viewing experience
- Four-way embedded Cisco MultiSite option for easy multiparty calling without the need for a multipoint control unit (MCU)
- Modern, sleek, and approachable design to increase aesthetic appeal and usability
- Auto-provisioning and intelligent self-configuration makes the MX Series easy for IT to install on the network.
Call our expert team for more details on the MX series and discover how you can transform your company, make decisions faster, limit travel time and make cost effective savings.