Cloud Back Up
Cloud Back Up
The aim of EOS Data Vault is to offer our clients an off-site solution to protect files, data and important business information. We see many reoccurring issues and identify daily risks which cause harm to organisations including;
- Loss of data due to computer virus or system failures.
- Damaged or destroyed data in the situation of a fire, flood or other disaster.
- Employees accidently or deliberately deleting files or folders.
- Back-Up devices being lost or stolen.
With EOS Data Vault you can be rest assured that your data is secure no matter what happens on a day to day basis in your business.
- Encrypted off-site storage reduces risks of theft hence increasing security and control of your data.
- No minimum or maximum date range for back ups. Store information for years and gain access to historical information.
- Data is mirrored at two UK datacentres to provide additional security in case of disaster.
- Automated Back-ups removes responsibility from staff.
- Modules for desktop and laptop, connect from any network so you can access and recover data anytime from anywhere.
- Remote management by the EOS team to manage and restore your files when required.
What you receive:
- Monthly or annual renewal of Online Back-up service.
- A default 30 day retention period10GB of data (Additional space available upon request).
- Free back-up software with license included.
- Daily Backup report sent to your chosen email address.
- Client user self-restores, giving you the ability to restore data directly to your workstation.
- Access to critical and historical data when you need it.